1. You can embellish your driveway with a chalk rug, complete with fringe.
2. You get to call it whatever you like.
3. Another excuse to make a new bunting – yay!
4. Your family’s beloved old toys can get a new lease on life without having to travel far – maybe just across the street.
5. You may get a new appreciation for a few awesome items that you can’t believe nobody wanted or that you realize you should never have put on sale anyway when you are unwilling to bargain over them.
6. Did I mention that you get to write whatever you want on the price tags? You can make your own with a paper-cutter and a hole punch plus some colorful string or just use colored masking tape.
7. You can sell something you made years ago as more of an experiment or just give it away when one of your customers (who is buying other things anyway) gushes over it. Because giving feels good.
8. But so does the money, honey.
9. Playing shopkeeper is so much fun.
10. You’ll be so happy when it’s over. Getting ready was a huge effort, but worth it!